A Tip of the Hat While I Wait for Jewelry Inspiration

I haven't blogged in a while...

I would like to say it's because I have been hard at work, fashioning wire and metal and beads into beautiful jewelry creations, but I haven't.

I've done a bit of that, mind you, just not as much as I should... Inspiration comes when it comes... and mine doesn't come as often as it used to.. which means the money I get from selling my jewelry comes when it feels like it....... Oh! That's why they call us Starving Artists!

In the meantime, I'm writing. Here's a link to my most recent article about transforming a straw hat from drab to beautiful....



 


It's not jewelry, but you have to admit, it's Crafty!!

Popular posts from this blog

Create an Elegant Bracelet with Simple Wire Shapes

Now Cut That Out! Creating Jewlery with a Jeweler's Saw

Turn Unused Plastic Credit and Gift Cards into Jewelry